Terri Morrison is the co-author of nine books, including Kiss, Bow or Shake Hands: The Bestselling Guide to Doing Business in More Than Sixty Countries
(A Library Journal Best Business Books Winner and an Amazon.com Bestselling Business Etiquette Book) and Dun & Bradstreet’s Guide to Doing Business Around the World
. She conducts seminars in intercultural communications and has written for many publications, including American Airlines' American Way, OAG Frequent Flyer Magazine, Business Traveller, Toastmasters, Executive Travel, CEO Magazine, and Industry Week. Her next book, Kiss, Bow or Shake Hands: Sales & Marketing will be published by McGraw-Hill in the fall of 2011.
Ms. Morrison is President of Getting Through Customs, developers of the Kiss Bow or Shake Hands Database - which is now available through McGraw-Hill Digital
. Clients include United Technologies, Wyndham Hotels, Campbell’s Soup, Citadel, Marathon Oil, Newfield Exploration, Duke University, the University of Richmond, and Michigan State University.
Seminar clients include multi-nationals like Accenture, the American Bar Association, American Airlines, American Express, AT&T, Boeing, Cisco Systems, Deloitte-Touche Tomatsu, Dun & Bradstreet, E. I. DuPont, Ernst & Young, Franklin Templeton Investments, IBM, Lucent Technologies, Microsoft, NATO, the National Association of Realtors and many more.
She has appeared on CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, and repeatedly on NPR. She has been profiled and quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Asia Times, Investor’s Weekly, USA Today, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer, Fast Company, National Geographic Adventure, ESPN, Business 24/7, Inc. and Fortune Magazines.Books co-authored by Terri Morrison:New Book! Kiss, Bow or Shake Hands: Sales and Marketing
McGraw-Hill, November, 2011Kiss Bow or Shake Hands: The Bestselling Guide to Doing Business in Over 60 Countries
(U.S. $24.95, Adams Media, 1-800-872-5627 ISBN #1-593373686)
Dun & Bradstreet's Guide to Doing Business Around the World
- Over 250,000 copies sold!
- A Library Journal "Best Business Book" Award recipient, and Amazon.com bestseller.
- Expanded, regional Kiss, Bow or Shake Hands books available: Asia, Latin America, & Europe
The International Traveler’s Guides to Doing Business in Latin America
& EuropeBarron’s Spanish for the Business Traveler Audiocassetteswww.kissboworshakehands.com
- Excerpted in Business Traveler Magazine
- Serialized in American Way Magazine
- Given by the Bank of America to the CEOs of their top 1000 clients
- Quoted in Wall Street Journal, USA Today, the LA Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Washington Post, the Philadelphia Inquirer, Investors Weekly, and CNNFN
- Part of the curriculum at the Wharton School, Cornell, and Oxford University